Zephyr : Rise of the Elementals was shown by revered game company Konami. It is a game that has you controlling a young elemental boy and utter destruction is the name of the game. I played for a bit and the gameplay reminds me a lot of Katamari Damacy in the way that the more you destroy little things the bigger you grow as a tornado and the bigger stuff you get to destroy. Seems like a game the whole family could get in to as the art style is very kid friendly but the destruction could draw the older crowd.
- What’s Right in Gaming
- Twisted Metal!!!
- E3 Trailers
- ‘Kinect for Xbox 360’ is Official Name of Microsoft’s Controller-Free Game Device
- EA HEATS UP MASS EFFECT 2 WITH NEW DEMO AND NEW DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT
- Nyko Announces Product Lineup for E3 2010, “Moves” into New PS3 Territory
- EA’s E3 2010 Lineup
- Natsume Brings Their Universe of Fun to This Year’s E3
- Video Games Live Concert at Nokia Theatre at L.A. LIVE
- Madballs Invade E3 2009: Popular Toy Icons Back with a Vengeance!